by Ed Hagen — last modified Nov 28, 2010 12:45 PM
Want your job ad posted on this board? Ask us.
- Dartmouth College invites applications for a full-time appointment at the tenure-track or tenured levels in biological anthropology — by Ed Hagen — last modified Aug 01, 2014 06:46 PM
- The Department of Anthropology at Dartmouth College invites applications for a full-time appointment at the tenure-track or tenured levels in biological anthropology. A preference exists for specializations in paleoanthropology or human biology and for advanced assistant or recently tenured associate professors, although post-docs and recent PhD recipients are encouraged to apply.
- Director, Forensic Anthropology, Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences, Houston, TX — by Ed Hagen — last modified Jul 23, 2014 07:35 PM
- Central Washington University tenure-track assistant professor for biological anthropology — by Ed Hagen — last modified Jul 18, 2014 05:42 PM
- The Department of Anthropology and Museum Studies, in the College of the Sciences at Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor for biological anthropology, beginning Fall Quarter 2015.
- University of Toronto Mississauga tenure-stream position in biological anthropology — by Ed Hagen — last modified Jul 17, 2014 02:32 PM
- The Department of Anthropology at the University of Toronto Mississauga invites applications for a tenure-stream position in biological anthropology with a focus on health, at the rank of Assistant Professor, beginning July 1, 2015. Relevant specialties may include human physiology, growth and development (including childhood and aging), human diversity, nutrition, epidemiology, public health and global health (including environmental health).
- University of Texas at Austin seeks a biological anthropologist — by Ed Hagen — last modified Jul 01, 2014 03:52 PM
- The Department of Anthropology at the University of Texas at Austin seeks a biological anthropologist for a new position at the level of Associate or Full Professor specializing in nonhuman primate and/or human socioendocrinology or nutritional ecology. Candidates with ongoing field and laboratory research programs are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate's research interests will complement existing strengths of the UT Austin biological anthropology program, which emphasizes an evolutionary perspective, and will fit comfortably among other anthropologists in a strong, multidisciplinary department.
- ASU postdoctoral position — by Ed Hagen — last modified Jun 30, 2014 02:31 PM
- A post doc position is available to work among the Turkana on topics related to the evolution of cooperation and morality. The candidate will be located at ASU’s School of Human Evolution and Social Change, and will be part of a vibrant, collaborative team of researchers engaged in understanding the origins of human cognition, culture and cooperation. The position is open to graduates from any discipline who have a strong record of research activity and intellectual engagement in questions relevant to understanding human cooperation. The candidate should be willing to integrate with and contribute substantively to fieldwork being conducted at the Turkana field site on this topic.
- The Leakey Foundation — by Ed Hagen — last modified Jun 26, 2014 08:00 PM
- University of Florida - Postdoctoral position in Human Molecular Genetics/Epigenetics — by Ed Hagen — last modified Jun 12, 2014 02:07 PM
- A postdoctoral position (two years at least) is available in Connie Mulligan's lab at the University of Florida.
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs tenure-track Assistant Professor — by Ed Hagen — last modified Apr 24, 2014 05:37 PM
- The Department of Anthropology at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor with an emphasis on biological anthropology. Appointment will begin Fall 2015.
- Postdoctoral Fellow Department of Anthropology, University of Missouri — by Ed Hagen — last modified Mar 03, 2014 10:01 PM
- The Department of Anthropology at the University of Missouri invites applications for a postdoctoral fellow in evolutionary anthropology.
- University of California San Diego Assistant Professor Biological Anthropology — by Ed Hagen — last modified Aug 05, 2013 06:03 PM
- The Department of Anthropology within the Division of Social Sciences at the University of California, San Diego (http://www.anthro.ucsd.edu) is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body. We seek a Biological Anthropologist with research and teaching interests in human diversity. The successful candidate will contribute to our department's exploration of the multi-faceted origins and dimensions of human variability. We seek an anthropologist with a commitment to cross-disciplinary inquiry, including, when pertinent, co-teaching with departmental colleagues. Sample areas of interest to the department include (but are not limited to) anthropological dimensions of epigenetics, genomics, and the physiological bases of human variation.
- The New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology PhD positions — by Ed Hagen — last modified Nov 11, 2013 03:31 PM
- OUTSTANDING GRADUATE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES IN EVOLUTIONARY PRIMATOLOGY/PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY. The New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology (NYCEP) is seeking applicants for its innovative Ph. D. program in Physical Anthropology and related disciplines. Funded by the NSF-IGERT program, we seek exceptional students in the fields of anthropological genetics, paleoanthropology, comparative morphology, primate behavior/ecology and conservation.