Monash University Lecturer - Anatomy and Developmental Biology
Lecturer - Anatomy and Developmental Biology
Job No. 514773
Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, School of Biomedical Sciences, Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology
Location: Clayton campus
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: $96,184 - $114,221 pa Level B
(includes 17% employer superannuation)
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking:
- course development, coordination, supervision of teaching staff and students, undertaking assessment and student consultation
- contribution to curriculum design and review
- the development and conduct of research, including seeking funding to support research, publication and communication of research outcomes
- supervision of Honours and Research Higher Degree candidates as part of a team (where appropriate)
- contribution to service, including faculty, community and professional activities.
To be successful you will have a PhD in a relevant area of anatomical sciences or associated discipline with relevant research experience. You will also possess a demonstrated commitment to excellence in research and teaching. Establishing constructive collaborations and motivationg and inspiring students to learn through effective communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer toDownload File "How to apply for Monash Jobs"
Further information on the position can be found at:
Professor Paul McMenamin, Director of Centre for Human Anatomy Education, +61 3 9905 6215,email@example.com